Brandon and I were going through our computer trying to organize our pictures when we came across this photo. SCARY!!!
For all of you that can't believe that Noah was almost 10 pounds, take a look at that belly. Oh my! This picture was taken on October 28 of 2005 and Noah was born on November 6. The really scary thing is I am ready to do it all again as soon as God blesses us with another (and don't worry I completely believe that he will)!



3 comments:
Whoa...Holy Baby Belly!!!
How in the world did that baby belly fit on you??? You were for sure all baby! Too cute girl!!!
You and I are bonafide members of the "10 pounder" Club!!! woohoo
Yes, He will! Proclaim it!
You look ready to have that baby! I remember being soooo ready those last few weeks! Now we are so ready to do it all over!!
Um...and whatever the 10 pounder club is, I want NO part of it! I am happy having skinny little babies under 8 lbs, thank you!
I found your blog from your comment on PW's - love pics like this! Very nice blog and I will be back to check it out some more!
Post a Comment