This year on some of my favorite blogs I noticed that they were having a Holiday Tour of Homes, so I decided to join in on the fun. If you get a chance you should follow my links to Big Mama and Just Passing Through to check out their tours.
Welcome!

This is our dining room table.

This is one of my favorite ornaments. I have a collection of different blown glass ornaments and this one of the Holy family is great.

This is the ornament Brandon and I got for our first Christmas in our very first home. It is an adobe home because we were living in Albuquerque, New Mexico!

Our beautiful downstairs tree.


Our kitchen table tree.

Our many Christmas cards on display.

Our upstairs playroom tree. This is the kids tree that they decorate and mom goes back and spreads things out a little.

My favorite nativity.

And no house is complete without a couple of A&M Santas!
Hope y'all enjoyed your tour and have a very Merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
Super cute! Well, except for those Aggie Santa's! ;-)
Looks great! I really need the Christmas card holder thingy...
Your home looks gorgeous, as usual! You have a gift of decorating for sure!! The only thing that's missing, is a Longhorn ornament. Ha! Had to say that one for Mike!!
Post a Comment