I just wanted to take a second to write how much I feel that God has blessed me lately with little answers. I know he is getting tired of telling me the same thing over and over but I am so thankful that he will never give up on me. Things have been really fuzzy lately in a lot of areas of my life but the cool thing is that I have heard Gods voice or felt his presence every step of the way. Faith has never been a problem for me but now I have an even stronger faith that God is directing our path. The scary part is that it isn't always leading where I want it to but the great part is that it is leading me exactly where God wants it to! I am more scared to not be in his will than I am of not getting what I want. Hopefully, I will have a lot more to share in the future as the path becomes clearer but for now I just ask for prayers. God knows what we need and desire and I just wanted our friends and family to help us on our journey! Thanks for the help!!!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment