Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stephanie's Baby Shower

This weekend I had the great pleasure of hosting a baby shower for my friend Stephanie. Lori, Angel and Rachel came to my aide and the four of us put together an elegant and beautiful shower. I sure hope Stephanie had as much fun at the shower as we did putting it together!
Angel, Lori, Stephanie (who doesn't even look pregnant), Rachel and me

Noah decided to crash the party.

On a side note... THANK YOU Angel and Lori!!!
I am so blesssed to have the two of you in my life.

3 comments:

Lori said...

You are so welcome! It was such a blessing to be a part of this shower and to spend girl time with you and Angel!!!

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Ditto! I had a great time...and hanging out with you girls was awesome! Thanks for letting us be apart of this special event!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for being such great friends. I had a blast...and even my sister in law said she wanted to start coming to our church to get friends like mine :)