Monday, March 3, 2008

Winnie the Pooh's Umbrella Blue

About a year and a half ago, I hired an interior designer to come in my home and help me pick out paint colors for all the rooms. She did a fantastic job and pretty quick after that I hired some painters to come in and paint the entire downstairs and the upstairs hallway. Well, I have finally decided to try and complete the rest of the house. I was so excited to go and get paint until, Emma Grace and Noah informed me that they did not like the colors I picked out for their rooms. After a lot of discussion and pleading (from me for them to change their minds and pick my colors) we are now painting Noah's room Winnie the Pooh's Umbrella Blue. I finished the first wall today and will try and finish the rest by Wednesday. I will let you know how it goes! Until then, try and imagine what Emma Grace's room will look like in Sleeping Beauty Pink. She has asked for purple polka dots on top of the pink but I vetoed that idea pretty quick. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I like the blue! So nice!
How about letting Emma Grace have one wall with polka dots?
I'll come help you!!!

The Brown Family said...

Maybe. I could use some help coming up with a plan for her room. Something fun and out of the box.

Stephanie said...

Good choice on the blue...lets hope you find bedding too... (language arts teacher today for poetry, can you tell?)

The Brown Family said...

Already have the bedding, I just need a bed!