Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beach Pictures

I wanted to share with all of you some of my favorite shots, so far, from the beach. I know that there will be more to come because I am still trying to recover mine from accidentally formatting my CF card at the complete wrong time. Anyway, here are some of my sister-n-laws until then!

Kyle and Marcye
Kyle, Mom and Jennifer
Noah playing Ladderball
Noah and Hudson watching TV
Only a Nana would allow this to take place!
Max, Papa, Caleb, Nana and Emma Grace
Me, Mom and Jennifer with Max
I love the smile Cohen!!!!
The end of a day full of swimming!
Emma Grace!


3 comments:

MC said...

looks like you guys had a blast! miss you all!

Lori said...

I love that shot of all of the swim trunks hanging to dry! Adorable! Looks like a great family time together! You guys are very blessed to have a big family like that!

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

I love the trunks too! These are some great pics of your family and you. I am so glad that you all had fun...maybe one year we could all do the beach thing together...