In honor of our up coming trip to Albuquerque to stay with our close friends Jay and Jessica Kennedy, I thought I would share some shots of our time in Albuquerque. We lived there for almost six years and made some amazing lifelong friends. We can't wait to go back!
Our going away party that Jessica threw for us!
Emma Grace, Noah, Peyton and Avery
Avery and Emma Grace
Emma Grace and Avery at our house in Tennessee when they came to visit us. The photo says July 17 of 2006 and we will be at their house July 18 of 2008. The girls are so excited to see each other again!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness! What cute babies...can you believe how big they have gotten? I hope you all have a blast visiting your friends and catching up! Enjoy...
How fun to be able to go back and see them again! I hope you guys have an amazing time. Looks like a great group of families!
Post a Comment