What if you only had thirty days left to live? What would you do? How would you want to live your life? What would you want your legacy to be? These are all the questions that came to my mind when I heard that our Pastor would be covering a new series called "Live Like You Are Dying." As a church we are really emphasizing spiritual renewal and growth. We are trying to focus on Him at all times and living every moment for Him. So I ask you, Have you ever thought about what you would do if you only had thirty days left to live? What would be your legacy? I know there will be more to come as we enter this new series so stay tuned or if you are in the area join us live at the People's Church! The series starts August 17Th.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment