Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Emma Grace's 5th Birthday

This past weekend we celebrated Emma Grace's fifth birthday! It was a Pirate and Princess party and Emma Grace had a ball. All the boys wore eye patches and got plastic swords and the girls had tiaras and wands. Thank you to everyone that helped us celebrate our beautiful little girl!
Emma Grace and her Pirates and Princesses Cake!
All the boys made pirate hats and the girls made princess wands.
Emma Grace was too busy making sure everyone else was having fun to make a wand. I think she is a lot like her mom.
Even Daddy, the cook, got into the theme.
Pinata time was fun and scary all at the same time!
Everybody loved the cake!
We even had time to open some presents!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

THANKS for inviting us, we had a great time. I may have to steal the pirates theme for one of Dylan's birthday. I loved the treasure map idea.

The Brown Family said...

Hopefully we still have the map by then and you can borrow it!

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Great pics. Thanks for having us,
it was a blast!!!