Emma Grace and I officially made it through her first full day of kindergarten. I cannot tell you how much I missed her all day. Even Noah was ready to see her at 3:30 when we were waiting forever in the car line to pick her up. When it was finally our turn, I swooped Emma Grace up and gave her a big hug. As I was getting her situated in her car seat I asked her if she had a good day and she told me...
"Well, Mom, I got lost in the hallway. I wanted to cry but I didn't. Another little girl did and we were really scared. They were even calling for us over the loud speaker. Finally someone that knew we were lost found us and took us back to Mrs. S."
Not exactly what I expected but I have a feeling that nothing is going to be quite what I expected this year. Needless to say, she had a fabulous first day that was quite eventful and she can't wait until tomorrow! This is starting out to be one great adventure!



2 comments:
That Emma! Cool under pressure. I love that story!
I'm so proud of both of you, you both survived! I remember the 1st time I saw Trenten walking down the hallway and I had to try so hard not to cry in front of my new class (I didn't want them to think I was a softy). Emma Grace is going to have so much fun, I am so excited for her, I just wish she could be mine next year. I miss you all so much, love you.
Post a Comment