This Flashback Friday is a tribute to my very sweet family! This coming Monday was suppose to be the start of our very Disney Vacation. We were going to spend five days at Disney World and we were all very excited about it. That was until a few months ago, I was given the opportunity to travel with a group of four others from our church to a small group conference at Willowcreek in Chicago. After some prayer and discussion Brandon and I decided that this opportunity came straight from God and I was honored to be a part of it. With that said, my very sweet and loving family gave up their trip to Disney so I could follow the path that God has laid before me.
Thank you Brandon, Emma Grace and Noah. I could not do any of this without your love and support!
These our from our last trip to Disney!



No comments:
Post a Comment