Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Official!

Okay, I officially signed up for the St. Jude's Half Marathon today and I am so excited. The race is on December 6th in Memphis and I am running with three other friends of mine. I know some of you are going to call me crazy, but I can't wait for this race. Hopefully I can finish well and go on to run my very first full marathon. If you get a chance say some extra prayers for me and my friends, that our training continues to go well and that none of us get injured before or during the race.


I will definitely keep you posted and don't worry there will be some great pictures. All of us are bring our families with us so they can cheer us on towards the finish line!

1 comment:

Lowman Family said...

Congrats! That will be a lot of fun and St. Jude is such a worthy cause! In Memphis growing up I did a few walk/runs for St. Jude. But nothing big like this!