As most of you know, when Emma Grace was not quite two she fell into a coffee table and messed up her front tooth. Recently, as I was brushing her teeth, I noticed a blister above that tooth. I immediately called the dentist to schedule an appointment to get it checked out. Well, the dentist confirmed my fear that her tooth is infected and will need to come out. We have another appointment scheduled for next Wednesday to extract the tooth. Please pray that Emma Grace is calm and that this does not make her scared of the dentist. We are also praying that there will not be any damage to the permanent tooth. We will keep you posted.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Calling all prayer warriors!
As most of you know, when Emma Grace was not quite two she fell into a coffee table and messed up her front tooth. Recently, as I was brushing her teeth, I noticed a blister above that tooth. I immediately called the dentist to schedule an appointment to get it checked out. Well, the dentist confirmed my fear that her tooth is infected and will need to come out. We have another appointment scheduled for next Wednesday to extract the tooth. Please pray that Emma Grace is calm and that this does not make her scared of the dentist. We are also praying that there will not be any damage to the permanent tooth. We will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You KNOW we will be praying and if I can keep Noah for you again, please bring him over!!!
Thank you! I may just take you up on that.
Of COURSE we'll all be praying for our favorite little blondie! I'd like to go with you to hold your hand and pray and keep Noah or WHATEVER helps you all feel better! Love you, Girl!
Emma, I will be praying for you. I'm so sorry you had your tooth accident at Nali's house when you hit the table. It broke my heart and I will never forget that day. I also pray that your permanent tooth will be perfect when it comes through. Either way, you have a beautiful smile, because you are a beautiful little girl. Nali will be with you in spirit when you go have your tooth pulled. Be tuff and strong!!! You can do it!!! God bless you and keep you in His hands.
Post a Comment