Monday, January 14, 2008

She is growing up way too FAST!

Just the other day Emma Grace asked me if she could have princess hair. I asked her what that meant and she told me that princess hair was long and smooth. So I took out the blow dryer and straightened her hair. I immediately noticed that she looked so much older. It wasn't until I saw these pictures that I realized how old she actually looked. Then everything hit me at once. My baby is starting kindergarten next year!!!!! Where has the time gone. I am not sure I am ready for this. It is going to take lots of prayer but I know that God has great plans for this little girl and I am so honored that he chose me to guide her along.



Thank you Lord for the amazing blessing of being a Mom!

6 comments:

Jay Kennedy said...

Emma sure does look like a princes. Your kids are beautiful!! We love and miss you guys - the Kennedy's

Lori said...

Beautiful!

Jessica said...

Holy Cow! She looks so different and definitely older with straight hair! Don't worry, I'll bring you plenty of tissues when she starts kindergarten!!

Love,

Jessica

Unknown said...

I can't believe how different she looks. She looks precious! Love, ang

Concussion Head said...

Now I'm crying! :)

JAMA said...

Nali's little princess looks like a big girl! When I saw these pictures it made me cry, because you really are growing up way too fast. I can't believe how much older you look without your curly locks. Please don't grow up too fast for Nali.