.jpg)
This is our very first entry. YEAH!!!! We are just getting back into the swing of things since our return from our whirl wind Texas tour. The Browns of Tennessee visited Great Gran in Wichita Falls, Nali and Grandma in Lubbock, Mema, Poppy, Aunt Martye and Uncle Ernie in Breckenridge and finally we ended in Grandbury visiting with a whole slew of Browns! It was soo much FUN. We can't wait to go back.



5 comments:
Yeah! I look forward to having another blog that I can check often. It looks great!
Great stuff, Kelley!
Looks like you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to catch up and compare notes!
Hi
I'm glad I can see what is happening in Tennessee. Thank you for the blog and pictures. Please keep it up, so I can see my grandkids grow up. I love you guys!!!! MOM/NALI
Looks like we missed out on that whirl wind tour. Bummer.
Post a Comment