On Mondays, I try and put some order back into our household. I spend a lot of time making beds, cleaning rooms and doing laundry. By the end of the day on Monday, I am usually exhausted and ready to climb into my nice clean made bed! The day started off at 5:30am with a run and a little quiet time and then I got to work. After a couple of hours I decided to take a break and play some games with the kids. All the beds were made and all the rooms were clean and the laundry was moving along nicely. The only problem was that I could not find Noah. I called out for him a few times and he was nowhere. Finally I heard some giggling come from my room and that is when I saw it.
.JPG)
A big bump in my freshly made bed. I decided to play along. "Noah, where are you? Are you hiding?
.JPG)
"There he is!"
.JPG)
"What, was I not suppose to be up here?"
The life of a stay at home Mom. I wouldn't change it!!!
2 comments:
Peek a boo Noah!! Nali loves you and misses you playing peek a boo at her house in Lubbock. Call me, so I can hear your new words. Be a good boy. Love you soooo much! NALI
Amen, sister! Best job in the world!
Post a Comment