.JPG)
This morning when Emma Grace was getting ready for school, I told her that it was raining outside. The very first thing she asked me was if she could wear her kitty cat rain boots to school today. I told her she could but she informed me that the look would not be complete unless she also wore her puppy dog raincoat--quite the fashion expert. Of course, she was absolutely right! Isn't she adorable?
2 comments:
Those really are cute rainboots!
OK, Kelley! You almost lost me as a blog-friend when I saw the Aggie War Hymn (something fundamentally wrong with the name of that song by the way!) on your music list! BUT, you made up for it by listing my blog as one of your favorites.
It was close, but I still like you!
Emma - you look very cute in your rainboots and coat. I love you, Nali
Post a Comment