I am so sorry that I have been absent for so long, things have been very chaotic. With Brandon working late getting ready for his managers meeting next week and me doing a few Southern Living Shows we are very overwhelmed. However, somewhere in the midst of all the chaos my very sweet husband found a way to surprise and spoil me for my birthday this weekend. As if the three wonderful presents he gave me weren't enough, he also took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant with some wonderful friends (one of them was also celebrating a birthday)! If you have never been to the Melting Pot, I highly recommend it. It was amazing!! Of course, none of us remembered our cameras so the only picture we have is the one below taken with Brandon's phone. Thank you Brandon, Lori, Rudy, Angel and Kristian!!!! This was a WONDERFUL birthday.



3 comments:
I'm STILL full!
It was a great time and I can't wait to get a frame for this picture-HA!
Well, Looks like the crew had a great time. I know the TOMB was empty, but it looks like you guys filled it back up. Only in Tennesee is it cool to have dinner in a dungeon.
Love, LBD
It was a fabulous time!!! Thanks again!!! You guys are so precious to us! No better way to spend a birthday than with your great friends!!!
Post a Comment