Ever since I started this blog, I have been camera crazy. Every time the kids turn around I am snapping a picture. I am usually telling them..."Smile for Nana and Papa" or "Uncle Kyle is going to love this shot" or even "Poe and Ms. Della are going to love seeing your rain boots" or even better "Sing your heart out for Nali." So this morning they were less than excited when I announced it was picture time, and I don't blame them a bit. It actually made for some very adorable shots!
Aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen?



2 comments:
Well, since you asked...yes! Well, I CAN think of one boy who MIGHT be just a TINY BIT cuter. But not by much!
Love ya!
I can't get over Emma Graces' straightened hair. She does look like a big girl. She and Noah both are precious!
I noticed your new bench cushion. It looks great!
Post a Comment